Thursday 20 September 2012

EMPIRE OF LIGHT

Pedazo de disco que os recomiendo a todos de mi grupo favorito :D



Hold my arms never look back
I wont forget
And I hardly feel this stress around me
But it's not the end
All this time I never saw the light
And I won't ever look back and regret
A single moment of this amazing thing



Withered heart
Give me strength to fight back
To break through the dark
To carry on



I won't be able to let this die
I cant just forget this moment in my life
And I won't be made to lose the light
I don't want to forget to live with regret




Hope will only take you so far
Through the darkness and into the light
Paths, straining me
Hope, forever
Light, show me the way out...



Rain pours down
What can i do?
I'm not giving up
I'm not falling apart, I'm not letting go,
I won't drown


Me ha hecho muy feliz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment