Saturday 1 September 2012

Only Memories

DISCAZO





There is no such thing as a perfect life, 
But we will try our best,
Not captured on film, forget the negative, 
No regrets, 
only memories……



I used to care, you were my oxygen, and every breath I took, and now my lungs have seen better days,
And even though you said you'd stay,
I had to let you, slip away,
And even though you said you'd stay,
I had to let you go,
Let you go,




You have these funny ways of, making me want more,
Woke up with a hole in my heart today,
It wasn't a dream,
There is something missing from my life,
It wasn't a dream,
There is something missing,





You've found a way to fall apart,
You've found a way to change and disappear,
With no help from me,
My tears have been the catalyst to the process of you fading away,

You've become a ghost,




If only my eyes could, take photographs, I could see a better day,
Everyday.

I could see a better day.





No comments:

Post a Comment